Getting first responses is only half the battle! So we’ll also teach you:
- How to be “first pick” for women by consistently getting your profile to show up at the TOP of the search results. Page 87
- The exact pictures I use in my own dating profile. (I’ll show you why they work and how you can incorporate their effectiveness into your own photos within MINUTES.) Page 52
- The two email subject lines that have gotten me the most responses from women. Page 107
- How to email a woman a second time without sounding desperate. (Use my special follow-up message that makes her feel guilty for not replying back to your first email.) Page 131
- How to “punish” a woman in a fun way whenever she takes too long to write you back. Page 148
- The one thing all dating sites encourage you to do that actually REPELS a woman. (I’ll show you what to do instead so you don’t ruin your chances of making a good first impression.) Page 103
- What to do if she won’t meet you in person. (Say this & she’ll instantly feel comfortable meeting you for a date.) Page 158
- The 6 topics of conversation all women want men to bring up when they first get to know them. I’ll give you 3 questions per topic to ensure you keep the conversation flowing naturally. Page 138
- The 10 Commandments of building a profile that women find irresistible. (Once you implement these, don’t be surprised if women start contacting YOU.) Page 46
- 27 first date ideas that are cheap, fun, and unique. Show a woman you’re better than all those “dinner and movie chumps” by doing one of these. Page 157
- …And MUCH MUCH more from First Message Online Dating, I can’t reveal …until you sign up above
Some first message online dating tips:
In online dating, just as in life, the first impression is vitally important. A bad first impression will often be too much for people to overcome, while a positive first impression guarantees that people will give you a chance. For the person sending the first message online dating, this is the chance to make a positive first impression which will hopefully lead to a date in real life.
When sending the first message online dating, a person wants to be sure they reference the other person’s profile. Mention one of their likes or interests and how that relates to you. This way, the other person will know they have something in common with you, and it will show that you really looked at their profile instead of just seeing a picture and sending off a message. This will make the other person feel special and make a good first impression.
Also, try to make a joke in the first message online dating, but don’t try too hard to be funny. If you try too hard, it may look like you are trying to impress the other person and therefore you lack self-confidence. Try to be funny, but don’t overdo it. Just be sincere and hope that it makes a positive first impression.
Third, keep your first message online dating reasonable in length. No one wants to read a long screed or read a person’s life story. This first message online dating should be no longer than two paragraphs, and should be directly related to content on their profile and how it relates to you. This will ensure that the person actually reads it, and hopefully it is enough to get them to respond.
If you follow these simple tips, hopefully the person you are messaging will be happy with what you have written and respond. Then you can try to work that into a real life date, and hopefully it will lead to happiness in the future.